The Town of Poland is currently seeking Volunteers for the following Boards and Committees:
- Board of Appeals - 1 Vacancy and 2 Alternate Vacancies
- Conservation Committee - 2 Vacancies
- Community & Economic Development Committee - 1 Vacancies and 2 Alternate Vacancies
- Planning Board - 1 Vacancy and 2 Alternate Vacancies
- Scholarship Committee - 1 Vacancy
If you are interested in serving on any of these Boards or Committees and would like to know more please contact the Town Office at 998-4601. You may also fill out the Volunteer Application Form on this Website or stop by the Town Office for an application.
The Board will review all resignations and applications submitted at their second meetings of the month; unless a vacancy needs fullfillment on an emergency basis to make a quorum.